Background

Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF

It's Friday, the sun is shining, and there's no snow on the ground! :) I have had a productive morning so far....laundry in the process, Stanlie is napping, and I'm busy creating Marshall's Valentine's present. This afternoon will consist of an interview and a walk for Stanlie.  Since I'm sure none of you have heard of DriveTime (because I hadn't, until a sweet lady named Andrea called me the other day to tell me all about it), and I won't bore you like she did me, but strangely enough after her boring spill and the possibility of being relocated to Phoenix, I agreed to an interview. As you can probably infer DriveTime deals with cars, but it helps people who have bad credit get themselves a real nice "clunker." I'm getting a little nervous, because once they see my "clunker" that has been my soul sister, they might reconsider. Although I do believe that the sorority stickers and the Oklahoma tags make Dora look one step above a "clunker."  Marshall even asked if I needed to trade cars for the day, like he drives a Range Rover or something. After the shock of him even asking, I responded with a firm NO.  I personally believe that Dora has way more value over his Tundra, although Miss Kelly Blue Book begs to differ. Needless to say I will put a smile on my face and pretend like this is the job I have been longing for, and because Andrea told me that DriveTime would change my life for the better. Why is it that all the jobs you don't really want but you feel obligated to apply for always call you, for example DriveTime...
 It's crazy when you are alone the little things that you find yourself thinking about...I find myself googling new recipes to try which this week I have experimented with turkey burgers, chicken tacos, and tilapia. All three were a success. I have also decided that next Christmas I will be asking for a Dyson. Although Marshall has one, it's time for an upgrade, and I believe that some parts are missing. How do you loose parts of a vaccuum? The other day I designed the blue prints to my dream home. Surprisingly it wasn't the mansion I had envisioned, but it was practical and would still hold the Dugger family that I aspire to create.  Although after watching Making Room for Multiples this morning when this sweet family added three triplet girls to their family of 4 (Julie, Dave, Ireland, Kevin, Abigail, Ryann, and Harlow), I became a little overwhelmed. But their children were all under the age of 2, so they were just asking for bankruptcy. I guess you can't say no to God's little miracles.
My hopes for this weekend are to not have to cook and for Marshall not to work on Saturday.  I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment