I was just reading my last post, and boy where has the time gone. I could probably write a book about all the things that have happened between the last blog and now. We've had some major life changes and a few little things in between.
Planning a wedding is so much fun, although my parents may beg to differ. Now that we have made it past what I like to call the "hard part" things are smooth sailing, and I'm anxiously waiting for April 13, 2013 to arrive. If I don't do something wedding related every day then I feel very unproductive. We are finally settled into the new house. Still a few bare spots on the walls, and still some fixing up to do, but it officially feels like "ours."
We now have 2 dogs thanks to Mr. Marshall. Yes, he brought another one home while I was at work, but I guess technically it was his dog to begin with. I have learned that I will never have 2 dogs at the same time again, but once again I've fallen in love with another. And the next dog will be a girl for sure. All I've been wanting is a little purse puppy and so far I've gotten a multi breed terrier, and a blind/deaf Boxer. The vacuum constantly follows those two around, but they are 2 of the sweetest dogs I've ever met.
I finally got a new job!!!!! Next to the engagement that's been the highlight of my year by far! I absolutely love it so far, and I can't wait to see what the future entails. I'm almost up there with Marshall on the "How much do you love your job" scale. I may never catch up with him, but for those of you who know how passionate he is about his job, we can't have 2 people under 1 roof who love their job that much! After all my dream job is tending to the kiddos and going grocery shopping!
I'm in awe at how much the Lord has blessed us in just the past few months. We have been searching for a church home (never realized how challenging that would be), but we have finally come to agree on one that we both really like. I think time will tell if it is really "the one" or not.
I hope everyone is having a great and blessed week. I told myself that I would get back on my blog wagon now that I work from home and have a little more time on my hands!
Stay tuned....there's a lot going on right now!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment